Powered by Blogger.

Cassie Designs and Web Development

I was featured

Sunday, February 22, 2009

** Brand New ** Birth Announcements


Above and beyond the Hospital Birth Announcement

Ok I don't know how many of you have found that the traditional birth announcement that they offer you in the hospital is not only not attractive but not affordable as well.
I have had a recent baby explosion in my family (all grandchildren and nieces and nephews) and with our first grandchild we purchased the hospital announcement at an irrational amount of money, when our announcement arrived they were less than expected.
So I did some research using all of my business connections and discovered I can get a high quality, high gloss, post card sized announcement that let me use "any image" of my little bundle and put it in a post card sized announcement. So not only did a get a beautiful birth announcement, but it cost alot less to mail post cards that that traditional cute card in an envelope. So basically I saved money on a much better product.

I wanted to pass not only the idea on to everybody, but I put a version of these on my web site. Because of my connections with a local printer, this is my cost including what it would cost to ship to almost anywhere in the United States. I hope to add some more designs in the coming days so you have more layouts to choose from, but I hope this improves your brand new babies announcement as it did for my family

PS. We just got the very first baby girl in 21 years in this family. What do you want to bet she turns out to be a tom boy.
View all of our templates at www.cassie-designs.com


0 comments: